This registration is if you are entering the challenge as an individual. Please read the handbook then wait until all material is ready for the challenge and then register here.
You will need the following:
- Student Name
- Parent/Guardian/Teacher/Adult point person
- We will collect this information as part of the payment process. If it is a different person than who is paying the registration fee, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or add a note during the checkout process
- Note: Due to privacy and liability concerns, the parent, guardian, or responsible adult (over 18) must be the account holder at this time.
- Student’s Innovation
- Name of Innovation
- Category (Idea/App/Prototype)
- The problem your idea, app, or prototype solves
- A description of the solution created by your idea, app, or prototype
- An upload of your logbook/journal (.pdf, .doc, etc.)
- An upload of your slide presentation detailing your innovative process as well as the specifics of your idea, app, or prototype. A maximum of six slides. (.ppt, .pdf, etc)
- A YouTube video link for your pitch video.
- Acknowledgement of the community guidelines and parent/guardian agreements.